Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The ABC's of Me

Stumbled across this on a blog (can't remember who's) the other day and thought it would be fun...


A. Age: Just about 36

B. Bed size: Queen

C. Chore you hate:  Housework…Housework can’t kill you but why take the chance

D. Dogs: Want one in a bad kinda way…I’ve always had one my whole adult life but it’s been 8 years since I had to give my Grandma my dog cause I moved and couldn’t bring her…Sadly she had to be put down about a month ago.

E. Essential start to your day: Meds and a diet soda to swallow them with.

F. Favorite color: I have three of them…Green, Orange and Purple

G. Gold or silver: Silver…No question.

H. Height: Just under 5’ 10”

I. Instruments you play: Alas I am not musically inclined although I did play the flute in high school…Always wanted to learn piano and guitar but never could quite figure either of them out…

J. Job title: Full – Time Slacker

K. Kids: One awesome son who just turned 18 last month..

L. Live: New Hampshire for now…With any luck California someday…

M. Mom’s name: Debbie

N. Nicknames: WendiByrd, Wendi Lady, Auntie Wendi and some that I just won’t mention as a vein pops from my forehead everytime I hear them…

O. Overnight hospital stays: Regular hospital or psychiatric?!  Too many to count!!

P. Pet peeve: People that chew with their mouths open cause really? No one needs to see that and we definitely don’t wanna hear it…Oh yeah and people who can’t speak proper English…I hate the work ain’t…There goes that vein again…

Q. Quote from a movie: “Can you stand on your head? And “ If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

R. Right or left handed: Right although I’d prefer it if I were a lefty..

S. Siblings: My younger brother David whom I miss very much as he lives on the opposite end of the country

T. Time you wake up: Depends on if I’ve even been to sleep in the first place..Weekdays between 6 and 9 and Weekends between 10 and 12

U. Underwear: whatever cute designed cotton underwear I can find

V. Vegetables you dislike: Hmmmm…..I really do love just about every vege I can think of….Oh yeah scratch that…I HATE raw onions…G-ross

W. What makes you run late: I’m actually never late….Mostly cause I usually have nowhere to go!

X. X-Rays you’ve had:  Lots…Back, knees, ankle, butt bone, neck and wrist to name a few…

Y. Yummy food you make:  Baked Stuffed Shells

Z. Zoo – favorite animal: Liger….Pretty fond of the Platypus too…

No comments:

Post a Comment